Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Novel Guides and Integration

I hope this finds you all enjoying your summer to the fullest! After a Disney start to the summer, and a beach end to it this month I just can't believe it is already halfway over!!!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to share some of the projects I've worked on and are available for sale through two publishers since I haven't done so yet.  Last year, I blogged about all the writing I was doing.  Well, the final products are ready! Check out the two novel guides I completed for Secondary Solutions here:
Shiloh Guide

Harriet the Spy Guide

And for my own original lesson modules integrating ELA and SS for both early and modern US History....drum roll please......my blood, sweat and tears.....

The first 5 published lessons include Reconstruction, Native Americans and folktales, close readings, primary sources, westward expansion, writing content for grades 4-8.

You can download preview Civil War and Reconstruction file here:
Preview on TpT

Lessons are available individually OR as a package and there WILL BE MORE on the way soon! We felt it was important for you to have the flexibility of getting only the ones you want or all of them - your choice!

If you want to check out other books by Compass, including the awesome Laura Candler materials - this link will take you to their website:
Compass Publishing

Thanks for taking a minute to check it out! Happy July!

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Hop over to my blog to check it out! http://www.learningahoy.com/2013/07/liebster-award-learn-more-about-captain.html

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete