Saturday, June 29, 2013

July Currently Link Up

Time for some Currently that I haven't done in, oh, forever it seems!!!

It is so nice to get back on the blogging trail.  Thought before I share more school stuff I'd get personal.
If you aren't familiar with Currently, it is from Currently and her blog is just awesome. I wish I had half her energy, creativity and upbeatedness - not a word - LOL

Currently - I am listening to lots of keys clicking.  Not only am I typing all morning it seems, my stepkids are both on their laptops around me playing and creating! 
I am loving being ahead of my writing schedule for my next novel guide- however, I am behind on creating other goodies in the meantime! 
I am thinking that summer break is not so good for my low carb lifestyle - all this time on my hands has me having more little "treats" than I am used to! 
I really really really want help cleaning out closets - mine and my daugthters! I have had this on my to do list for 2 weeks now and guess what?  Still not done! *sigh*
My hubby is a manager at Kroger a local grocery store here and lately his hours have been IN-SANE.  We are like 2 ships passing in the night/day and haven't had any time for just US in a month.  Desperately needing some of that! 
And a tip for all - organize your bookmarks.  As I learned the hard way - when you book mark it all, and don't organize somehow, then go look for somehing you want in that very moment and have to scroll through hundreds?? Not. Fun.  
Happy July to all and have a great week!!!! 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you and your husband get some couple time soon!

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck cleaning out the closets. That is such a big project that takes a lot of motivation/time/energy to get done but what a sense of accomplishment when you finish!

    Polka Dots & Teaching Tots

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound of other people typing on a computer makes my skin crawl! I can't handle it!! Congrats on getting ahead of everything!

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice! I am constantly wondering where I bookmarked certain things! Enjoy your weekend!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I am not alone in the closet thing. I dread admitting that whenever we "clean" for mom and dad, or people are coming over, the closet is the go to place for storage!!!! I mean, it's gotten to the point when I have to hold the door open and use my other hand to block things from falling out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stand it when I bookmark something and I can't find it! Then I have to go hunt it down, sometimes having to revist the website is just easier!

    Melissa
    The TechKnowledgey Teacher Blog

    ReplyDelete